The Trooper is an Avenger with a striated blade and larger, thicker scales for those who prefer a more traditional handle.
The Trooper design incorporates all the features my customers expect in a heavy duty tactical folder:
- 2 deep finger grooves provide positive indexing in both forward and reverse grips.
- Deep traction grooves on blade spine anchor the thumb, but don’t hang up on your pocket during deployment.
- CNC Textured scales for maximum grip-ability.
- Ambidextrous textured Titanium thumb stud for slip-free blade opening.
- The .090 thick Titanium frame is rigidized by 4 precision Ti standoffs and a massive 3/16 DIA. Hardened Stainless stop pin.
- Deep carry Titanium Pocket clip available in plain or bead blast finish.
- Blade to handle length ratio: 85%
Blade Steel: CPMS30V, Rc59
Blade Length: 4 1/4″
Overall Length: 9 1/2″
Handle Length: 5 1/4″
Blade Steel: CPM S30V Stainless Satin Finish with CNC Striations
Blade Thickness: .175
Handle Material: Bead Blast Titanium w/ CNC textured G-10 overlays
Weight: 5.4 ounces / 152 grams
The Trooper is available with the following options:
- A non-striated blade
- Plain or bead blasted clip
- Green/Black G-10 Scales